Many of the bird species in India are good to have around, thanks to their attractive plumage and mesmerising birdsong. However, when a large number of birds flock together in a roosting site, it can lead to serious consequences
1. Contamination of raw materials and finished goods, causing revenue losses.
2. Birds can cause property damage by dislodging roof tiles, blocking guttering system with their nests and leaving droppings that corrode building material.
3. Safety risks to employees and customers – slippery bird droppings may cause slip and fall accidents.
4. Suspension of business and audit failures due to poor hygiene sighted during inspection.
5. Food contamination that may lead to business closure/ suspension by public health authorities.
6. Negative impact on business image and reputation.
7. Awful sight of bird droppings can discourage potential customer from patronising.
8. Bird droppings may fall on customers, resulting in negative reviews from the bad experience and potentially complaints.
9. Birds can become aggressive and attack the employees or customers, especially during their breeding season when they are defending their young.
All Coppy rights reserverd @ www.indiapestcontrol.com
Designed & Developed By - GIP Infosystems Pvt. Ltd.